Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pizza and Macaroni 'n' Cheese


The Chef: Anna and Rossini's

The Menu: Two slices of frozen cheese pizza and a smattering of leftover VegNews Macaroni and Cheese. I know. I can't believe there were leftovers either.

The Goods: I don't know what came over me today. I was all set to run to the corner store and grab a salad to go with my bit of mac 'n' cheese, but then something strange came over me and all of a sudden I'm emailing the office to see how many frozen pizzas I should heat up (get your own at Vegan Essentials). And you know what? I'm not complaining. My ridiculously unhealthy and super cheesy lunch was totally delicious. The pizza crust was perfectly flaky, the mac had the perfect amount of breadcrumbs ... it just couldn't get any better. I'll just have some green juice as my snack. They'll cancel each other out, right?

No comments: