Monday, June 13, 2011

Cauliflower Tagine and Salad

The Chef: Lyndsay

The Menu: Cauliflower Tagine and a salad with green leaf lettuce, red radish, green sweet pepper, heirloom tomato, and non-dairy Caesar dressing from Organicville.

The Goods: I was ultra-satisfied with my lunch today, which was made up of leftovers from last week. The Cauliflower Tagine is from The Urban Vegan cookbook by Dynise Balcavage, and hit all of the right notes with its Moroccan-inspired ingredients. The salad is made up of vegetables from my Farm Fresh To You produce box, which has been a lifesaver this past month. To make my lunch even better, I relaxed with a great book, The Book Thief, in which I totally recommend to anyone and everyone. For another great read, check out this week's discussion of Fear of the Animal Planet over at the VegNews Book Club!

No comments: