Thursday, January 20, 2011

Vegan Cheesesteak and French Fries


The Chef: Anna and Jay's Cheesesteak

The Menu: A seitan, tomato, and pepper cheesesteak with vegan mayo, grilled onions and lettuce. Oh, you think I forgot the fries? Think again, pal.

The Goods: This morning I woke up craving a huge, yummy sandwich. (Wait. That happens every morning.) Fortunately for us here at VNHQ, the Mission has myriad options for our sandwich-loving stomachs. Jay's stuffed-to-the-brim vessels of vegan victuals are the perfect choice for busy Thursdays (and manic Mondays, and terrific Tuesdays...). Perhaps my sandwich isn't as healthy as some of my coworkers' lunches, and won't protect from winter colds like mushrooms, but it's pretty darn delicious.

3 comments:

Missy said...

I would love to try this! :-)

I'll take one!

Peace
Missy
http://throughanindielens.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Does Jay's have vegan cheese? Nice lunch!

bespoke packaging said...

Wow, It is yummy. I like to eat vegan chesses teak and French fries. It is very delicious food. In this article I know great things about this delicious food. Thanks for sharing. Nice stuff!