Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kale Salad and a Burrito

The Chef: Gabrielle

The Menu: Delicious sesame-scented kale and arame salad complimented by an Evol Spinach & Tofu Burrito.

The Goods: You may have noticed that we're kind of nuts for Evol Burritos! While I had grand plans to bring in a serving of the delicious gazpacho I was planning to make from the gorgeous heirloom tomatoes and peppers I scored at the Farmers' Market this past weekend, a plumbing incident in my kitchen meant that the roommate and I were stuck with salad and toast for dinner. Luckily, the salad was my favorite (kale), and even more fortuitously, Evol Burritos have been staking out prime real estate in the VegNews freezer for a while now. The whole thing was doused in Sriracha post-picture.

1 comment:

Jennifer and Jaclyn @ sketch-free vegan said...

Love Kale salad. And I like how it's Asian-inspired. Very cool!