Friday, February 3, 2012

Taco Time!

The Chefs: Jennifer and Gracias Madre

The Menu: Tacos filled with plantains, mushrooms, and collard greens topped with cilantro and cashew cream with a side of refried black beans

The Goods: Managing Editor Elizabeth Castoria is on my list of people I love today. Mainly because she is the genius who came up with the idea of ordering lunch from Gracias Madre and then bringing it back to the office to eat it outside on our deck in the sunshine. The plantains are a rare sighting at Gracias so when they have them on the menu, I order them. I'm also obsessed with the black beans. How do they make them so dang good? I wish I knew. Someone else I adore is Ayinde Howell. Have you seen his 4 Super Bowl recipes (Quinoa Nachos! Jalapeño Cheddar Hoe Cakes!)? His recipes are so good, it even makes me want to watch football (that's for you, Anna). Go Giants!

1 comment:

accountants said...

nice post thanks for update