Friday, December 4, 2009

Chef's Table

The Chef: Colleen

The Menu: A lovely roasted butternut squash soup, Colleen's signature holiday salad, and a delicious quinoa salad with chopped bell peppers, carrots, and red onions. In case you haven't been near Colleen during the holidays, her salad consists of mixed greens, candied pecans, dried cranberries, and sliced apples.

The Goods: Today we enjoyed the excellent company of Bryant Terry and his lovely partner Jidan. The weather was slightly chilly for an al fresco lunch, but we had fun none the less. Here's a photo of the whole, freezing group:

2 comments:

small homes said...

I like that dish! I am starting to drool over the salad! I can't remember the last time I had some! I can't wait to have a taste on it!

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Looks like a fun day with tasty food & good company!