Friday, October 31, 2008

Mixed Emotion Mac 'n' Cheese

The Chef: Colleen

The Menu
: Today's spectacular lunch centered on VN's signature mac 'n' cheese, the recipe for which you can find on our shiny new website. In case you didn't already know, we might love the mac 'n' cheese almost as much as we love the website. Colleen also busted out some seriously delicious sautéed greens, which nicely balanced out the savory main course. Oh, and maybe she also made a stellar apple crisp with apples straight from the tree in her yard.

The Goods: We've got a mixed bag of emotions here today. On the one hand, it's Halloween, it's Friday, and it looks like Prop. 2 is one day closer to passing, all of which excites us greatly. On the other hand, today is Ms. Jenny's last day here at the VNHQ, and we'll miss her!

3 comments:

Satria Sudeki said...

your posting is really informative, and that's really usefull for me, actually I have the related blog like you, I hope you can check on www.cheeseworlds.blogspot.com, I hope it will be usefull for u.

Lisa Mick said...

Umm,after I make sure to check out "cheese world" ... I will let you know that I am sad Jenny's leaving! It must feel so empty there without her zesty spirit!

Unknown said...

I will sure miss lunching with the VegNews crew! *sniff* Thanks for such a great send-off!

Loved that mac n' "cheese" and apple crisp—Yumm!! Cafe VN rocks!