Monday, October 3, 2011

Sushi Galore


The Chef: Anna and We Be Sushi

The Menu: Three sushi rolls: grilled tofu, vegetable tempura, and spinach with toasted sesame seeds.

The Dish: You know what I love? A good Groupon. And sushi. And when the two combine it's nothing short of magical. I met one of my roommates for lunch today and we gorged ourselves on a tableful of tasty sushi, seaweed salad, and veggie tempura for half off! All I can say is this: If gorging yourself on delicious food for half off is wrong, then I don't want to be right. The VN staff has also been throughly enjoying* This Week's Must Have—Dave's Killer Bread's Sin Dawg cinnamon roll bread. I will obviously have my eyes peeled for any Groupons regarding that delectable loaf.

*I didn't think I should use "gorging" a third time even though it's totally appropriate.

3 comments:

renee said...

Firefox can't open any of your links! Some incompatible file format.

ciao

VegNews Magazine said...

Hi Renee!

Thanks for pointing this out to us! We fixed the links. Hopefully they will work for you now!

vegan eden said...

wow, I am so hungry and inspired now!