Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dharma's Brunch!

The Chefs: Jennifer and Dharma's Restaurant

The Menu: A huge Greek tofu scramble topped with kalamata olives, spinach, green onions, sun-dried tomatoes, and a side of grilled red potatoes

The Goods: Tofu scramble is the perfect meal, day or night. I love every iteration of this brunch staple. So when our gracious Associate Publisher Colleen Holland offered to bring us breakfast from Dharma's Restaurant in Santa Cruz, I choose this Greek Tofu Scramble over the Tofu Rancheros. Did I make the right choice? Yes! I love olives and spinach. Also, as Assistant Editor Anna Peraino asks, how do they make the tofu scramble so good? It's a mystery to me. You know what would make a good accompaniment to my lunch? An apple pie milkshake. The lovely ladies who wrote the recently released Spork-Fed cookbook are the genises behind said drink. If you're one of the lucky ones who will be joining us tomorrow at our sold-out book bash with Spork Foods to celebrate their book, I'll be the one covered in Cinnaholic frosting. See you there!

1 comment:

Val said...

OMG, I love Dharmas!!!! Please find out how they make that amazing tofu scramble, I've always wished to know. I love their tofu rancheros and always have to order that. Also the nuclear bluff is amazing!