Friday, November 9, 2007

Paella Part Deux


The Chef: Katie

The Menu: Jenny's just-as-tasty-the-second-day paella and an enormous salad using cucumbers from Jenny's Cuban salad, leftover mandarins from Joe's exotic soup, tomato slices, and a sprinkle of faux cheese.

The Goods: This Friday kicks off the Green Festival here in San Francisco and some of our staff are already on the scene. If you're in the area, stop by the VegNews booth and we'll sell you a subscription in person! Getting back to the topic of lunch, there are only a couple of us here today so we decided to pack up our paella and dine at the beach. Happy Friday to all!

3 comments:

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

I signed up for a subscription at the VegFest & I *LOVE* my free tote! I carry it everywhere!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

mmm, that paella looks even BETTER the second day - yum!!

I'm already a subscriber to VegNews - LOVE the magazine!! I do wish I could attend VegFest, but it's quite far from where I live :0(

Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Wish I could be there... for lunch & VegFest!! :)