Monday, December 20, 2010

Peanut Butter Pasta

The Chefs: Lyndsay

The Menu: Pasta covered with a delicious sauce made with tomatoes, spinach, peanut butter, and Asian chili sauce.

The Goods: In my desperate attempt to clean out my fridge before leaving for the holidays, I substituted kale with frozen spinach in this recipe from Sarah Kramer's Go Vegan! 2010 Calendar. I'm sad to see this calendar come to end, due to the fact that it has given me some great recipes each month for the past year. I'm not fretting too much about it though, because there is a Go Vegan! 2011 Calendar that I've already got in my sweet little hands. And lucky for you, we are selling it on our VegNews Store. They're selling only for a limited time, so be sure to get yours now!

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

A Lyndsay Cafe VegNews that doesn't mention me is a sad day indeed. :(

Looks yummers though!

Anonymous said...

that looks amazing...